A Peep Into My Thoughts!

Find my thoughts on cricket, poetry, politics and a lot more..




Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's between you and me - 'We'

Like that autumn wind which touches the dead leaves and puffs life into them..
Like that rain which brings the earth to life..
Like that sun that lights up the sky..
Like the You who makes me come alive..
For the Like was not Like anymore..
For the Like was Love and perhaps a little more..

The first dew drop on a winter leaf..
The first cooing of an innocent fleet..
The first smell of the morning tea..
The first wish with eyes closed..
The first kiss on those shivering lips..
The first of which that brought you to me..
The first of it that made us We..



I knew two dreams now..
One in which I always wanted you to be with me and the one where I see all of it coming to being..
I knew two worlds now..
One in which we all lived and the one where just 'we' lived..
I knew two feelings now..
One where I loved you madly, deeply and much more and one where I am loved even more..

Without You, I couldn't have been the Me, I am..
Without You, We couldn't have been the We, we are..
When I say We, I mean You..
When I say you, I mean my world..

0 readers commented:

Post a Comment